Chart Doktor's all-round check for better user experience and data storytelling.
Your users don't use, understand, like, or trust your dashboard? Stakeholders don't follow your data insights?
You can fix this, even if you don't have the time and resources.
Renowned data visualization expert Evelyn Münster examines your data product in depth and makes clear recommendations for action.
Your advantage: at the end of the session, you have a clear step by step guide for quickly bringing your product to the next level. A guide that is tailored to your individual situation.
Getting high-quality and user-centric data visualizations is a time-consuming process that requires a lot of experience. Especially if you are dealing with predictive or prescriptive solutions that involve machine learning.
Sometimes, however, a project simply needs to move faster.
Join Evelyn Münster for a two hour session dedicated to boost the impact of your data visualizations.
Together we will
- use the Chart Doktor decoding test to immediately pinpoint weak spots
- test if the visualizations meet their purpose and if they actually solve the user's problems
- check if the charts are understandable and actionable
- select suitable data visualization & storytelling best practices
- develop ideas for instant improvements
After this session, you'll have a clear list of take aways and action steps for you to implement.
Evelyn Münster’s design analysis and questions is the kind of dialog I like to see data teams having during iterations - and something design teams do in “design reviews” or critiques.
More data teams could be borrowing these collaborative methods from the design world to exercise the work, and catch things no one individual creator close to the work might see.
The questions are excellent and help us see beyond what may seem like aesthetic, surface ink choices to ensuring the signal in the work is actually coming out.👏!
Brian T. O'Neill
Host of Experiencing Data podcast
How does the review process look like?
- You fill in a short form about your project
- We reach out to you and find a date for the session
- We sign an NDA and you provide some screenshots or access to the dashboard
- We meet for a two hour session on Zoom where we analyze the visualizations and work on instant improvements
- After the session, we will send you the review's take aways and suggestions for next steps